Join our team as
Flexible Hybrid Work
AllRead is a deep tech start-up providing intelligent Computer Vision and Deep Learning software that tracks and monitors assets in logistics. Founded in March 2019 in Barcelona, AllRead develops its own proprietary technology, has more than 25 employees and is backed by strong public and private investors.
As an Applications Engineer at AllRead you will work on deploying and customizing AllRead’s on-premise products in our different clients. We are looking for a hands-on Computer Science Engineer with experience in scripting, microservices and LINUX systems, that can take ownership of the product deployments on the client side.
Clients’ projects – You will be dealing directly with our clients, and in close collaboration with our project managers, you will need to understand the specific technical specifications of their demands. Strong communication skills are a must. You will need to document installations and hardware components as well as guarantee that the installed AllRead software keeps functioning at peak performance and accuracy.
Product customization and deployment – You will be responsible for the customization of the AllRead software (mostly Python algorithmics) for each different client. You will need to understand and take ownership our current software behavior and different configuration possibilities, as well as deploying the products in production environments. You will need to understand all the features and advantages of each product, how they are commonly employed, and how to troubleshoot common problems. You will ensure that the quality standards are met by defining, running tests and extracting performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional experience with Python and bash
- Professional experience with code repositories and version control like GIT
- Professional experience with Linux systems, remote environments, server administration, network
- Professional experience deploying and customizing complex on-premise software
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and container orchestrators (Docker and Docker Compose)
- Excellent communication skills in English. We need a person with strong communication abilities, autonomous and team player
- Experience with the Computer Vision and Deep Learning fields is a plus
- Experience working with IP Cameras, streaming protocols, video analytics solutions is a plus
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or similar is a plus
- The thrill of contributing to scaling up a start-up with cutting edge Deep Learning technology
- Highly talented & international team (8 nationalities)
- Beautiful and dynamic work environment in “Tech Barcelona” Building
- Permanent contract
- Flexibility and conciliation (flexible remote and/or office work)
- Health insurance and meal/transport card
- Competitive salary
AllRead MLT guarantees that both the selection processes and the people involved in the matters (both recruiters and project managers) will not discriminate against the candidacy due to age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, political ideology, race, religion or sexual orientation.