Join our team as
SSDE – Senior Software Development Engineer
Flexible Hybrid Work
Who we are
Who we are
AllRead is a deep tech start-up providing intelligent Computer Vision and Deep Learning software that tracks and monitors assets in logistics. Founded in March 2019 in Barcelona, AllRead develops its own proprietary technology, has more than 20 employees and is backed by strong public and private investors
As a Software Development Engineer at AllRead you will work on building AllRead’s on-premise and API products. We are looking for a hands-on Computer Science Engineer with experience in software development that can take ownership of the product development
We are language agnostic, but our current technological stack is based on Python, C++ and we are excited to move to Golang.
Product Design and Architecture:
- You will work on developing a performant, real-time, reliable and scalable software with Deep Learning models at its core. You will need to understand and take ownership of the different use cases of our clients, problems that we want to solve, define functional requirements and technical specifications.
- You will highly contribute to developing production-ready code. You will need to understand our current codebase and deploy the final products in production environments. You will ensure that the quality standards are met by defining and running test environments.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years experience developing production-ready software systems.
- Experience in developing for multiple platforms and computer architectures.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience writing maintainable and testable code. Experience of working with large existing code base.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering principles (programming patterns, standard algorithms, data structures, multiprocessing).
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Although our headquarters are placed on Barcelona, our communication is conducted in English mostly.
- We need a person with strong communication abilities, autonomous and team player.
- Experience developing compiled language such as C++ or Golang.
- Experience developing and deploying Computer Vision and Deep Learning products is a big plus.
- Experience working on CI/CD systems and Docker Is a big plus.
- Experience developing scripting language such as Python is a plus.
- A deep and full understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability is a plus.
What we offer
What we offer
- The thrill of contributing to scaling up a start-up with cutting edge Deep Learning technology.
- Highly talented & international team (8 nationalities).
- Beautiful and dynamic work environment in “Tech Barcelona” Building. Partly remote.
- Attractive salary and perks.
AllRead MLT guarantees that both the selection processes and the people involved in the matters (both recruiters and project managers) will not discriminate against the candidacy due to age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, political ideology, race, religion or sexual orientation.