Join our team as
Finance & Administration Intern
Flexible Hybrid Work
AllRead is a deep tech scale-up providing intelligent Computer Vision and Deep Learning software that tracks and monitors assets in logistics. Founded in March 2019 in Barcelona, AllRead develops its own proprietary technology, has more than 25 employees and is backed by strong public and private investors.
We are looking for a Finance Intern to join our growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for entry-level for students who are finishing their Finance studies (Bachelor/Master’s) and would like to gain more experience through solid daily work into a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Month End Accounting tasks
- Accounts Maintenance
- Account Reconciliations
- Support for both internal and external audit processes
- Bank Reconciliations
- Tax support activities
- Other accounting cross company activities such as: Projects implementation, Transfer pricing, Revenue Recognition,…
- Students of Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Finance.
- Availability to make an agreement with the University or Business School.
- Attention to detail and very strong analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High English language level is a must. Other European languages would be an asset.
- 4 hours /day
- Minimum 6 month of internship
- Be a part of a thrilling scale up company with cutting-edge Deep Learning technology.
- Highly talented & international team.
- Beautiful and dynamic work environment in “Tech Barcelona” Building.
- Flexibility and conciliation (flexible remote and/or office work).
AllRead MLT guarantees that both the selection processes and the people involved in the matters (both recruiters and project managers) will not discriminate against the candidacy due to age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, political ideology, race, religion or sexual orientation.